Thursday, May 20, 2010




i really love have a friends, whr i can share my story n anythg...i will never b sad inside them...smile,smile n smile....
but im afraid when my friend wan leave me, n say "we should stop b friend" @ "i hv another thing to do n care than u"

tht thy knw my real feeling as thy friend???
ummm, who i knw he/she as my friend i will try hold it until the end, n i will take care thy as i can....but why??? why somtimes thy can't feel my true meaning towards thm....yup i, i knw, who b my friend..alwys hv alot strunggle right?..but tht i can do to get close with u my friend....i dunno how to show my real feeling..i can't....but wht i alrdy do to u all..tht the way my love....mianhae(sorry)

now i got confius towards my feeling abt my friend...shld i b alone n jst care abt myslf @ still car eabt thm..i scary,lonely n sad....

0 comments:

Post a Comment