Wednesday, July 14, 2010

wings...i need...


what i think right now? what i really wan? that im really happy now?....so many question i wan ask myself now, im wonder, why im like that!!!!!, im smile wen i wan and i keep talking abt anything as i wan, and i feel horrible inside wen everything pass....im really wan cry now, but im dunno, since wen my tears stop from falling again, what i can do now, just let my temper conquer myslf like a crazy, i lost my temper even for a small matters somtimes...dunno which way i should choice now...my heart full with hatred feeling....argggggg!!!! i dunno, dunno...i really think wan to run as far as i can and avoid everyone i knw....
my heaven posmen, that i can return my time?????, i wish to go back the time im at scool will my old friend....ummm..but still have worse memory right??? so better if i can return the time, i wan back to the time i was 7...n i wan fix everything i make mistake n until i can b someone more better than now.....

why i cant fly???? my heaven posmen, tht u have a wing? if ya, can u let me borrow it for a while? or can u bring me? we fly together to the way u wan....hummm...its that ok????

why??? im really far from what i am before? the person who consider abt another person life thn her slf...whr r u?? if im really far from that, i think i can answer it abt im really can b alone one day....

0 comments:

Post a Comment