Tuesday, September 14, 2010

iF u DoiNg...

oN the raining morning...i got somthing confess in my heart....i keep thinking abt tht to..why?what?.....i no have clue....but what im really know, on that time,my mind keep playing a same memory...wah!!! i can't avoid it to, i know, my housemate talk back abt me...she the big sis in the house but didnt act like she shld be...and the one who be her partne who listen everythg abt that and i belived the person myb will talk somthg to....even i didnt care abt u @ whtevr...the secret btw us, i keep it n i wan u know, since the day i try to forget u,i never try to talk back to u or say everythg to another person, how much it pain to me, i just keep it alone, i try hard didnt tell @ share it wit someone...even how mny person beside me, i never talk bad @ story abt u anymore....and everytm u sent me mssge abt u go somewhr @ myb need to go bck to u hometwn, i jst let another person know it to, coz i dun wan answer anythg to another person n if i keep talk it myb will be somthg big n anothr person keep talking.....so i stop it.......on tht time to, i try to talk wit myslf who i call heaven posmen, which side alwys be the best listener......
how much i change since i knw u, i did not notice it, n how much i change to anothr side since i gv up on u...i dunno to...but why???? the way i choose....gv some effect to me now....n i cant cry for the somthg i alrdy hold it now...n one more thing i realize abt myslf now..im change n be the person who make anothr person regret n playing wit they heart n emotional.....yup, i can enjoy for the succes but i cant do anythg for the person............wht i hope to u now, please..even how, dun talk back abt me, n if u heard someone talk abt me, please stop it, let them stop...coz im alrdy do tht to u now....it fair rite if u doing somethg like tht to rite....tq if u doing tht aftr all...why i wrote it, coz my heaven posmen...can't do tht anymore....so please....to my SF

0 comments:

Post a Comment