Friday, May 6, 2011

NicE if u understand~ ^^

annyong~~
again i back to my blog, i miss it alot~~~~ kya~~~~

i dunno y i still not prepared to join worker world, haiss, evn half of my frnd whc alrdy done a study with me going do some job before them going to continue study. i hope i can doing something meaning to me since im done from study, but im still like a child, stuck in my world, n also doing wht i wan. the most sadder is, wht i do alwys same like a ridiculous in other person eye..hais...i dunno why im like tht, tht im really a weirdo..aigoo~
oh ya, lately, i jst try my lucky to sent all my writing story...and i got so mny respond, some of them gv a good comment and some of them not, for all the comment them gv somethg a good thng in mylife, evn im not a good writer but i try my best to do it, cz i really interested in writing, i share the story i create...really a nice thng wen someone gv a respond to the wht 100% made by u right? nice!!!! i will keep going improve my skills n wht the responder told me, i will take it as my guide to do somethg more better!!!

TQ!!!TQ!!!!TQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment