Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My love GonE agaiN

lately i start to love as i can,but this week i heard he gone and will not come anymore. that mean we can't see each other anymore. i pretend to be strong and keep a sadness feeling inside me. also i keep smiling like i happy heard that i will not see he again. i can't cry like a stupid person now, i can't do anything (-V-). woooo~~~ clap to myself (*__*),how can i be so strong like this? or maybe i'm so heartless???? i really dunno...oh my heaven posmen could u belived i do this? i dunno why to,i thought that i dun have a strong reason to cry just of that.why i be like that???? i dun have a good reason to explain this situation. sometime silently i look at he pic, like a stupid person again i start feel something not right, it's same like something wrong at my heart i feel lil bit pain and couldn't breath well. the feeling make me annoying and i just ignore it and stop looking at the pic anymore. waaaaa~~~~ how i can describe the situation and feeling. maybe u know what right my Heaven Posmen ^^

i couldn't say anything abt it,that's why i hate to start love someone with my heart liek this,coz i just hurting myself well right....(TT___TT)
........

0 comments:

Post a Comment