Sunday, August 26, 2012

Run to U

TOK,TOK!!anyounggggggg~~~~ (^__^) *everyone saranghae* -Blank-................dunno what i can doing right now, i just dun have any idea to doing a right thing now. when i try to finish ma video, i got trouble abt slow movement of ma lappy right now coz so many thg ma lappy need to update right now. so i gv up...... *mental breakdown* oh ya, i'm glad tht one of ma buddy jst mssge me now, so it's not make me death in bored situation (hahahaha (^O^)). looking at the person who sent me mssge mk me smile in silent. i dunno wht kind a feeling is this (@_@). ~baby baby run to u lalalala~ ma song list right now also play a song tht mk me wan to dance, wht kinda situation loh it's same like a drama whr a happiness happen in the drama will hv a happy BGM like now, so i just lalalalalalala with the song to loh^^. dunno wht i can share, so i just end here loh ^^ hahahahahaha *out of mind*

0 comments:

Post a Comment