Thursday, August 14, 2014

HurTinG me

i wan say gud bye 2 u my dearest buddy. i scared 2 face a painess anymore. even i say the paines for a thousand time, u will not feel it. u must found new happiness there. congratulation, finally u found the person could make your heartbeat fast right? i really wan wish it by my mouth , but i could now. see u like this, i'm really fine now. have a wonderful life my buddy. i dunno why i remove u from ma friend list at my FB, i'm so sorry. i hope u notice it and i hope i can fix ma trust and ma friendship with u again. why i doing this??? i hate maself alot!!! i just become more envy person looking how well yor life since we didn't get closed anymore, and i being someone more cruel 2 other sometime. so please stopping me!!! it's hurting me alot... gud byeee~ dun give any excuse if u forget something about me anymore, i'm will trying 2 understand everything. i will...

0 comments:

Post a Comment