Monday, September 1, 2014

I miSS u sO i CrY

u're in ma heart, if u call me, i would run 2 u again.that's why it's hurt me more like this. your heart already erased and threw me away. though i push u out but i pull u back again. i also though i shove u out but actually u already in ma life. all day i just though of u but tears fall again. i really can't stand it for a moment so tears just fallen again. i miss u again today so that's why i just could cry again. i don't think i can ever do it, having to empty all of u out from me. in this moment i really can't understand why myself being like this and u just is a who sharply pokes me. why become someone like this at my life????? how much more do i have to withstand for u to come? how much more does it have to hurt to forget u?. i didn't know that u know that how much i really want hear something from u, there's really something i want hear from u, but i can't. just once, really just once i hope u will look at me again and listen 2 me. i really miss u and love u as someone make me fine and smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment