Friday, September 23, 2011

do u FeeL....

annyoung ^^

i back here finally, now alrdy 3:27a.m but i couldn't sleep yet...also today i didn't touch my work ^^ i just listen some song,watch some variety show n korean drama like usually.

today i realized something abt my body....do u ever feel your heart hurt alot when u remember abt someone or something??...yup, i do...but when i say like tht u'll curious abt wht right? but in the end u all jst told me tht i in love or something nonsense stuff abt love..ceh~ (,__,). i will explain when or what kind heart hurt i have, yup, i deny it tht i really stupid and clueless when ths happend (TT__TT) , but i thought ths happend since the day my separation with my housemate while i still study. maybe before i had feeling the pain like ths, but currently it's just more hurting me alot. everytime our memory start attack and play my favourite moments with them, my heart slowly like hurt....the more i let the memory control my mind, the more pain i feel. do u ever feel like someone try to stab and cut any part at your body????...um, even i not really know how much pain we have when someone do tht, but i know it's really hurt right? (X , X)....
i thought i'm really someone who couldn't go anywhr with my friend, how much i treat thm or myb thy treat me in bad way, i still can't let thy hand go...because i just back to thm (;__;) like nothing happend. aigooooo....(T ~ T)
i dunno i just rely with thm espcly to the tht one person (umm...should i say her name? or not? but her name start with S and end wit A) in jst three year, i being like tht, we start with nice coincident...and end with nice to. evryone see our relationship alwys say tht i'm just enjoy bullying her, i keep ordee her doing this and tht....auffff (;__;)but i didn't mean to do somethg like tht to her, i just someone easily forget abt somethg and it's hard for me to handle somethg well...cause i'm really a clumsy person to....but i know she also understand it right? (@ , @) (ummm....maybe). eevrytms talk abt my study life i jst end talk abt her more and say tht i'm so close with her without i noticed it....because of tht, i jst end with hurting my friend when i at school which be a friend since 8,6 or 5 year with me...it's really unfair right? (TT ^ TT) (even cry hard can't change anythg)...even ths happend to me,but i really,really,really,reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOVE MY school friends in first place at my heart!!!!! really!!!!!! (espcly the 2 fellow who alwys busy ('<';))

now i just end my friendship with my housemate with looking at thy picture, but i wil cry for miss thm alot, cause i'm cool like usually too (^__~) (does both of ths person hope me cry alot when think abt thm?? huh!!). another thing happend to me now, i alwys hope i just end got job at thy're place or myb same with thy..huhuhuhuhuhu how stupid i dreaming abt tht.... (still hope for it...) i dun wan end to forget thm, even i couldn't alwys get in touch with thm now...(bcz alwys out of credit/jst hard to go buy credit/when on9 thy not on9)..aurgggggggg (✖╭╮✖)
to the person start with S n end with A for her name, i just can say the words sorry..coz, i alwys hesitation + shy (*^^*) to make a call or talk with u, coz i never be so nice like tht to talk with u in long time right? or show my angelic side with u right? evn to say 'how do u do?,hi,do u miss me?'..aghhhhh, really not a comfortable situation to me...(ㄒoㄒ)(u know wht i mean right?)

could we meet agn one day? i hope could stay as one like before....arghhhhh~~~~ ⎝⎲⎵⎲⎠ the pain attack me now!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.....hate ths feeling......yah!!!! why ths song i heard now jst repetly non-stop!! (forget abt i click repeat button) .....*야!!! 우리 친구,왜 날 잃게 벌을?!!!!!!! 이거 노므 아퍼서....v(ಥ ̯ ಥ)v (*yah!! my friend,why punish me like this?! this very hurt..)

to my heaven posmen -----> could u tell thm ths? or just me feel ths? could u ever hv a same situation like me? could u feel hurt sometms bcoz your memory?...oh, myb i ask u alot, but i jst wan know tht u also feel like me? or u just can listen me and do nothg? (same like me...) wht kind person r u? ,ummmmm, do u have a memory actly?..........evn how i hope u alwys be my first ear to heard my story agn...it's really a long time i didn't call u right?...i back now, n agn share it with u...٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶

0 comments:

Post a Comment