Thursday, September 29, 2011

what Mean behinD my dreaM?

annyoung^^

haissss~~~~ again i've dreaming abt OPPA (DBSK & JYJ) huhuhuhuhu~~~~ (TT___TT) i shouldn't happy n proud abt ths dream acctly coz it's abt my oppa right? but wht mk me sad, evrytms i dreaming abt thm, it's alwys in worse situation. last night, i dream whc i shld choose btw JYJ & DBSK(Younho & Changmin).

in tht dream, im in army whc evryone knw thm well. whn my leader knw tht i have feeling towards Yunho oppa, my leader start push me to tell a true who im really love btw JYJ & DBSk right now. *sigh* i dunno why ths situation exist in my dream n why i shld doing tht, but wht im remember im really scared in tht moment. the most worse situation, i shld say it in front of Yunho & Changmin oppa...but, it's same the group of people whc push me to make a choose more want me choose JYJ thn DBSK. cause in tht dream i dunno why my sister also thr, n she really cruel towards Yunho & Changmin oppa, whr she jst killed pet Changmin oppa have. (i dunno why the pet Changmin oppa have it's a little chicken.. (^O^) hahahahaha) my sister same like hate DBSk knw...(hahahaha (^O^)). whn evryone still push me to say a true, i couldn't say anythg n i just can say tht i really love all of thm, but i still get push from my leader to say true....whn i keep say tht i love all of thm, all group of people in thr start to hate me, tht jst treat me worse n some of thm keep whispering abt me. i jst pretend tht i dun care abt it n keep going with the group of people. whn we need take a exam, evryone jst ignore me n dun wan tell me abt wht kind of exam we take n wht tiem it start....now i knw bcoz i couldn't mk a choose evryone boycott me. until come one of my old friend n tell me evrythg, evn she same look hate me, she still try to be nice towards me. so in the end i jst follow her. whn i keep doing like tht, she non-stop mumbling to me abt why im so hard to make a decision abt who i like (still abt JYJ & DBSK) but i told her, tht i knw thm as a 5, so how can i mk a choose to pick whc one most i like now?....she jst silenct abt it. whn we doing a training like a army, evryone didn't gv a hand n keep trying avoiding me. i dunno wht a big problem will happend jst bcoz i love thm as 5. whn my training nearly end, i meet my leader bck, n my leader order me to stand in front of hundread person n agn tell abt who i choose, in the same time, i see oppa also thr. whn i start to open my mouth....i jst woke up!!!!!

arggggg!!!!! so annoying right?!!!!! why i can't done my dream abt thm? im also wondering abt why i keep dreming thm, it's same like somethg really happend to thm right now....ummmm, when i surf internet in my rest time, i really shock see a news abt JYJ.....n i told myself....*oooo~~~~ tht's why i keep dreaming abt thm, coz somthg really happnd to thm now*

ummmm....i wonder, tht really whn we keep dreaming abt someone or somthg it will happend in real life or myb tht a somethg trying to tell us???? ummmmm~~~~~~ i really confius abt it... (@ , @)

0 comments:

Post a Comment