Tuesday, March 13, 2012

~ LOVE is my FRIEND ~

It’s already a long TIME since I know and STAY by your side like this. Do u know, since that TIME my HEART began to change little by little towards u. I know u cannot see through my HEART well, but my HEART keep ACHING inside when see u with another person. U HOLD and create a SWEET moment with the person. Every moment u have with the person, u also SHARE it with me. I can see how HAPPY u SHARE everything about the person with me, I can’t DENY it that I could STOP u from the person now.

But one day u come to me, your EYES filling with TEARS. By my side, u just CRY. I cannot see u HAPPY face right now. On that time, see u like this I could STOP from to began HATE the person more. U just SHOW your TEARS to me now, LOOKING at u like that I start WHISPERED to myself, it might be BETTER for me to be there for u and I also start THINK that now I want to be the ONE to HOLD u and LOVE u.
I could LOOK into your SAD face anymore, more TEARS u SHOW to me, it’s MORE HURTING me like CRAZY now. Day by day I PRAY that u will come to me and know my LOVE towards u because I already STOOD by u for FAR too long and WITHOUT saying a WORD I just HIDING this ACHING HEART of MINE.

I dunno why WITHOUT u LISTEN any WORDS from me to, u just keep TEELING me to be your FRIEND and keep stay by your side as a GOOD FRIEND u know FOREVER. U know, because u keep TELLING me that, I couldn’t TELL u how I really FEEL to u and what I can do just keep it inside my HEART. THINKING of WORD u want me to be to u, every night I couldn’t sleep well like u. again I just stand from FAR LOOKING at u face and CONFESS alone to myself about I LOVE u more and more.

Why? Why everytime u see me, u GREET me with your HAPPINESS and SHINING face, u also HOLDING my hand TIGHTLY and told me that no ONE else like me could be your FRIEND which UNDERSTAND and can COMFORT u when u in TROUBLE. Your BLESSING WORD about I’m your FRIEND really make u SMILE HAPPILY, no one can make your SMILE like that. Again I couldn’t do anything about it and LOOKING u like that to me, I just SUPRESS my LOVE to u. I UNDERSTAND it, only this can make u STAY by my side to because if I couldn’t CONTROL and let everything out, I AFRAID that i will LOSING u one day.
LOOKING at the SKY with u now, really a GOOD MOMENT I had in my LIFE. It’s more BETTER than I should face your SAD face. Do u know, how much u could SMILE everytime u with me? And how much u FEEL fine inside after SHARE what u want with me?, yes I know, MOMENT like this between u and me, just a picture of GOOD FRIEND FOREVER in your MIND.

0 comments:

Post a Comment