Monday, March 12, 2012

mystery Mystery ^^

Annyoung ^^
My eyes couldn’t close yet,so I just listen some song here alone. Tonight is so cool,bcoz of the rain really pleasant me.
The song keep playing and change in my playlist of song right now,and like usually to all my list of song just a Korean song….wow~~ so fantasticccccccccccccccccccccc Q(^_^Q) i LOVE it so much!!!!!
What I wan to share not about song I heard right now,but something keep disturb my mind lately. I dunno why everyone around me lately keep asking about my partner and why i still single in the age everyone should in LOVE (that what some of the person I know thought). Waaaa~ it’s so annoying to me,why I should be in love and why keep told me to not be single anymore??? Why??? I could understand it will now….and also keep asking me what kind a type of man I like repetly,but when I told how my type of man I wan they just told that I so choose and had a high taste. The type I really like so much also will be just a dream for me. That what they also told me to…acammm~
What I can say,i’m not give up or hate to being in love,but what I can say,maybe I dun have any fate yet to fallen in love now. Enough with someone could make me smile widely lately…kikikikiki…the person I mean is a Shim Changmin and Jung wooyoung…aigooo~ dunno how I can change my heart to the both of them lately. Arggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!! Stresssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!! (@! @)
even lately I didn’t messed my glance to the both of them,I still put my LOVEY DOVEY no 1 in my heart. Who else if not Jung Yunhooooooooooooooooooo oppa!!!! Yup I can’t control my eyes from keep staring at other guy to,especially lately so many younger idol keep coming at stage…hahahahaha~~~.(omo that mean I keep being noona loh (TT__TT))
Why I say I still can’t forget Jung yunho well even it’s going so far now for me to reach him (haiss~ I talk like i already couple with him and like him know me (o.O)). Sometime when I feel worse when everyone keep talking about they partner and keep asking me about this to,the warm of Yunho come in my mind first,not Shim Changmin or Jung Wooyoung but Yunhooooooooo!!! It’s so amazing. How can I let he go from me even I always forget he sometime,that will call my fate??? Or what….the day I cry from someone hurting me well and the day someone give me hope but we had a different fate and path…Jung Yunho come to my dream,give a sweet smile and same like he trying courage me well there. The place I dunno where,the day I dunno when, just me and Yunho oppa there which give me glow and make me realized what I should go and do now.
Even I dun have a answer to the question person asking why im single,I still belived that someone more perfect and fine to me will come. Even I dunno the day and the time,it will happened to me one day right. So just let me live as i can now,stop disturb me with annoying question,and trying to match me with other person,I just belived with my way now.

{Ummmm….that mean I really crazy fan right~….i thought that what my PH (postmen heaven) will saying to me right….oh ya,this situation also happened to u my PH? Do u have any star u proud about them and become like me to?i really dunno u well right my PH,so let me know if u have one k (^_~)V}

0 comments:

Post a Comment